Thursday, November 4, 2010

This Little Piggy

I just came to the realization of how much food I actually consume.

Mostly, I don’t keep track of what I am eating but I actually thought about it today and I am a pig.

I think what actually made the light bulb go off is when I was making my yummy in the tummy waffles. All six of them. Now, I understand people get hungry but I seem to eat every half-hour to hour.

I despise diets and exercise. I simply refuse. If you want to, more power to you but I can’t be bothered. With that time I could be cooking something scrumptious.

Maybe that’s why I slightly resemble a beached whale.

Photobucket

Yes folks, I am a fatty boom-ba-latty.

Whatever, it is what it is and I freaking love food.

I love hamburgers and pizza. Ice cream and cookies and I love cakes and pies.

Dee-motherfuckin-lish.

In all seriousness, I don’t understand why sometimes I can’t enough food. No matter what I eat or how often I eat, it simply is not enough. Nothing hits the spot.

When I was younger, I really didn’t care that much. But now that I am getting older, I want to start looking out for my health. I want to be in shape and be healthy for my family. This is so hard to do when you are stuck with these bad habits.

I think I over eat due to many reasons, depression, stress, boredom etc. I try to control it when it gets out of hand, but it doesn’t seem to work. The food always wins. It is a comfort thing I guess.

The best part about this is, as I am writing this, talking about being healthy, I am eating chips and dip.

Ah well.

Bon appetit!

2 comments:

  1. I eat a lot out of bordom. And It's mostly sweets. It's got to the point where I could go all day without eating real food, just junk.
    I love food too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, chips and dip are delicious, whether they make you resemble a hippopotamus or not. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete